This is Micro-savings and credit facility that is given to a registered group organized as a welfare group to finance new or ongoing group projects such as business, buying of houses, matatus and any other such registered business.
- Furnish business plan to the society.
- Registered with relevant authority.7
- Have membership of 10 and above.
- Ability to Deposits with the Sacco consistently until the loan is cleared.
- Group constitution that is in line with Bandari Sacco rules and regulation.
- The group MUST save for at least 6 months.
- Loan is granted 3 times of their deposits.